At AUDiOHEALTH we understand that your hearing aid purchase is a substantial investment, so to assist we are happy to offer a discount for Seniors and Interest Free Payment Plans for our valued clients.
To take advantage of this offer it is a requirement for 50% of the total cost of the hearing instrument/s to be paid at the time of fitting. The remaining balance may be paid in installments over three, six or twelve months (administration fees apply).
Please ask your clinician for full details.
As an older Australian or Veteran (department of Veteran Affairs), if you have a hearing loss, you may be eligible to receive a hearing services voucher. If you meet at least one of the following criteria, you may apply:
- Hold a Pensioner Concession card: or
- The holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions;
- The holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions that include hearing loss;
- are in receipt of a Sickness Allowance from Centrelink;
- or a dependent of a person in one of the above categories; or
If you are eligible to apply for a hearing services voucher, you may either:
- get an application from your hearing service provider
- call the Office of Hearing Services on 1800 500 726
- Download Application Form
Once you have the application form signed off by a GP you can call our friendly staff on 1800 301 231 to make your first appointment.
If your hearing assessment shows a hearing loss which may be improved with the use of a hearing aid you will be offered in the first instance, a ‘Free to Client’ aid, which is completely subsided through the Office of Hearing Services program.
You may also choose to contribute additional funds on top of the government contribution in order to get a device with additional functions and features, a higher level of technology. These are referred to as Top Up aids.
These options will be fully explained during your appointment.